Thursday, September 4, 2008

We Found Another One

we found respha goleta

here's an email from her

if you wish to contact her please email me so i can give you her contact numbers


Hello Ramon,

I was surprised to receive a letter from your daughter telling me to
keep in contact with you.
I have also surfed through the website and looked at the
photos....certainly we all look differently now.
I could hardly recognize most of our classmates.....
I am no longer in Italy, as written, but I am in a different republic
"Bojol". We are just neighbor.
I am doing fulltime Campus Ministry at BIT, and volunteer for some
medical missions, at this present assignment.

sr respha, omsc


No comments:

Class 84 Online

Email: iloveclass84@gmail.com
oneheartonesoul

Multiply: iloveclass84.multiply.com
eightyfour

Blogger: iloveclass84.blogspot.com
iloveclass84